What is re-opening?
Currently we are only restarting our Sunday Morning Worship at 10:30.
Are you Covid secure?
Yes. The leadership has worked hard to ensure that the Church is safe for you to attend. A risk assessment has been conducted and changes have been made to ensure that we comply to the current government guidelines.
What changes have you made?
We have made a range of changes and we are constantly reviewing what can be improved or if any further changes are required.
Some of the changes we have made are:
- Changing the format of the service including no Congregational singing. Worship songs are played on screen.
- Services are similar to the “Café” style services with tables to help ensure social distancing.
- Asking you to pre-book a space where possible.
- Limiting the number attending services.
- Introducing Track and Trace.
- One way system.
What is the maximum number of attendees?
Under the current guidelines there is no set maximum number for regular Worship services, as long as social distancing can be kept.
By booking your attendance we can ensure that we can allocate seating for you.
How do I book?
Please call the Church on 367160 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know how many spaces you require.
When will other activities restart?
The Leadership are constantly reviewing the government and Baptist Association advice, and working with activity leaders to work towards opening up further activities.
When we are able to do so this will be communicated.